Tuesday, May 19, 2020

No Bargain In Biden's Basement. Don't Mess With Us Codgers. Flynn and Kafka


Buy American - Rebuild America

And:

The only thing I can say about Biden is there is no bargain in his basement.

The man  is a buffoon and the way he presided over The Thomas Confirmation was an unmitigated disgrace.

Finally:

Rotten Education Isn't Preordained By Walter E. Williams
COVID-19 to Elections 2020 By Star Parker
And:https://youtu.be/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No one should MESS WITH US OLD PEOPLE!

I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me honked at me; very upset because I was taking too long to pay.

Wow. “Take the high road,” I thought to myself.  So I paid for her food.

As I moved up and she leaned out the window looking all crazy at me, then the cashier told her I paid for her food.  She felt embarrassed.

When I got to the second window to get my food, I showed them both receipts and took her food too.  I paid for it, it was mine!

Now she has to wait even longer.

She’s gonna learn today you just don't mess with us old people.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good for Flynn and is counsel..  It is more than time to end the witch hunt.

General Flynn Appeals for an End to a 'Kafkaesque Nightmare'

Editorial of The New York Sun

Congratulations are in order to General Michael Flynn and his attorney, Sidney Powell, for filing with the federal appeals court in Washington D.C. an emergency petition for a writ of mandamus. It's an extraordinary writ -- but one of the most venerable in American and Anglo-Saxon law. Their aim, sketched in crystalline prose, is to rescue the general from which the petition calls a "Kafkaesque nightmare." We certainly wish them luck.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Meet the Republicans Wanting Trump to Punish China’s Top Officials
Leading the Charge! [KEEP READING]


There are a growing number of Republicans calling for Trump to punish certain leading  members of the Chinese Communist Party for human right's abuses and other crimes against humanity and I understand their frustration and desire to punish and be seen as righteous moralists. However, though they may be sincere, I believe it is better to punish China by diminishing trade and penalize the nation for stealing technology and seeking to invade us through technology, cyber attacks etc.

I also believe we should begin to remove our companies and take them elsewhere as apparently Apple has proposed by moving to India etc.

In my view these actions would be far more effective when it comes to China.  One size should not fit all as a component of our diplomacy. What might work regarding Iran will not work in China.

China has vulnerabilities and our trade policies should take advantage of them. China has an aging population and their labor costs are rising.  We must exploit this fact.  Secondly, China has an exceptional level of debt to GDP and many of their regional banks are loaded with bad loans.  This too should be exploited. China floods the world with products that are subsidized by their government and this too should be addressed.  Their theft of property rights has given them manufacturing cost advantages and  leverage for which they need to be punished.

Their expansionary methods, both commercial and military, should result in sanctions that have teeth and  the world community must forge an alliance and respond accordingly. This is a clear message they would understand. Identifying and punishing a few of their leaders is a slap on the wrist and will be interpreted as a sign of impotence which it actually would be whereas,punches in their trade gut  and rice bowl and  take some  wind out of their sails and rapaciousness.

But then what do I know, except for the fact that many of my long held views  have been more accurate than those held by far too many in the political establishment and members of the State Department's bureaucracy, if I say so myself.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.

No comments: