Friday, July 26, 2019

From Donald "Rastus" Trump!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No memos for at least a week..

These are some parting thoughts that should cause consternation, even pain, among many.

I want you to assume I am Trump and black and just moved into a neighborhood that did  not like me because, though I could afford the big White House on the corner block, by doing so I lowered the value of everyone else's home. Furthermore I had children who were also black and I did not come from the background of most of my, soon to be, neighbors.

No sooner had my family moved in, I wanted to  build a wall to keep our home from being egged and toilet-papered.  The neighbors objected.

The neighborhood had a community pool which I asked to join and I found out they charged me more than all the other neighbors were paying. I voiced my objection and was soundly rebuked.

When I tried to be a good neighbor I was made to feel I had not come by my means legitimately and certainly would never have been voted into the neighborhood had a legitimate vote been taken.  In fact, I bought the house working with and a Russian born real estate agent.  This made everyone suspicious I would be a disruptive revolutionary. influence and, therefore, could not be trusted.

My neighbors also learned, though I loved my country,I had avoided serving, had been a playboy in earlier years and was on my third wife who was foreign and spoke many tongues, was a previous model and had posed in the nude. Again, such a woman, though talented and strikingly beautiful, had to be a bad influence and should not even be raising our own son..

The community had a board that oversaw it's management  and enforced the by-laws. Every time I attended  a meeting and offered some suggestions that might result in improvements,and which were mainly a request the Board enforce the existing laws, I was ignored, vilified or told I was out of order.

After two years,  four of my neighbors left and sold their homes to young people who were avowedly and openly anti-Semitic, had nothing good to say about America and resented the American Flag I hung on a pole attached to a tree in my front yard. When I wanted to display Christmas ornaments I was told that would be disrespectful  to my Muslim neighbors  and when one of  my kids had a birthday party and the guests engaged in hitting a "pinata" I was told I would be fined if I did it again because we also had some illegal Hispanics living in the neighborhood who were being protected by our neighborhood vigilantes who never put "ice" in their whiskey.

I finally got fed up with my four neighbor's slurs and told them if they did not like America why not leave and return when they had answers to that about which they complained.  The next day the paper boy threw his paper through my living room window and sped off and when I called the newspaper they told me they would like me to stop taking their paper because I was a racist.

I admit that I am coarse with language and say things I should not but I also believe the real racists are those who hate me because I moved into their neighborhood and began to ask questions which were deemed disruptive and were against established "good old boy" traditions of how things were done and will continue to be done.

The following week the board met and sought to prove I had colluded with  my Russian Real Estate Agent but decided they had no proof but they did agree I had an "intent"  to ruin their neighborhood so now they are seeking to investigate where I got the money to move there.

So far, whenever I called the police to investigate a break in, a bullet careening against our home they have been responsive but the board found my calling the police was creating a problem and resulting in the value of all homes to decline even further so they passed a new by-law that stipulated all complaints to the police must first be approved by  the board and they made another stipulation that all police responses be racially mixed. and sexually diverse.

I am considering staying for at least another four years because I was taught to fight, take no crap and stand up for what you believed. Particularly was this so if it meant you were doing such in a lawful and constitutional manner.

I hope to move to another neighborhood come January 2025 because by then the current president might have been able to carry out his goal of making America Great Again. and America might resemble the nation I was born into legally.

What I have learned in the nearly three years is that American justice has become bifurcated,. The established will do anything to hang onto their power and throwing epitaphs of character assassination, employing identity politics  and slinging racial barbs are useful and productive.

Yes, I also realize, often too late, my responses to all that I and my family have had to endure drive me on and I become combative.  I am not a quitter. I did not make what I have by being a quitter. Most important of all, I will not reside in a nation where quitting is acceptable. We did that in Viet Nam and it ended a war which I had serious questions about but  which left an indelible stain on our psyche which lingers to this day.  I am an American not an Obamaite and if it offends you, so be it..

Yours Truly,

Donald "Rastus" Trump.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dick
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: