Monday, February 8, 2021

Biden Diary Entry - Day 69 Followed By 1PM Nap. OINK If You Love Biden. Maxine Drowns In Her own Lies. Fake Tears. Fake Work.





















Joe's Diary Entry - Day 69.

I have done my best to eliminate Trump from history.  I have increased the unemployed to save the environment.  I allowed China to have their day in the sun.  I have kept the pandemic from effecting school children and killing their teachers.  I have honored Obama's deal with Iran. I have allowed hundreds of thousands to come to America to escape poverty, to have a better life here in America where they will no longer have to serve time in jail or obey laws. I did all of this without asking Congress to do anything. 

It is true there are some 70 million unthankful who still attack me but they will never be happy and will criticize attack anything I accomplish. Hillary was right when she called them "deplorables." At least my friends in the mass-media have been grateful I replaced the man they hated.

I did this all by myself and with my pen. I am so very proud of what I accomplished in such a short time. Hunter is as well.

Soon the pandemic will be gone, restaurants, those that are left, will be back to serving food inside and what workers are still working in them can enjoy a wage of at least $15/hour. 

I kept bars open so those  having to stay home, wear masks were able to get through these difficult times.  For those who still want to go to places of worship I have allowed them to re-open  and soon I will allow gyms to re-open as long as they allow no more than 10% of their capacity to be used to exercise and  limit work-out time to 30 minutes so more people can stay healthy.

I did all of this for the "forgotten man" who you  hear so much about so they will know Joe (Papa) Biden never forgot about them and was there for them during this hard period.

It is now 1PM and I am very tired and will go upstairs and take a well deserved nap.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh well:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/rigging_the_election_for_china_and_profit_.html

And:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/hubris_elites_brazenly_gloat_they_rigged_election__and_why_thats_good_news_for_us.html

++++++++++++

OINK IF YOU LOVE BIDEN:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/07/our-animal-farm/

Finally:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/_the_betrayal_of_the_american_people_by_biden_and_the_ruling_oligarchy.html

++++++++++++++

Trump's lawyers are going to serve the Democrats a dish of their own words so they can eat and choke on them:

Democrats TERRIFIED After Trump Impeachment Lawyer Says THIS

He’s not messing around…

According to The Blaze, former President Donald Trump’s impeachment lawyer Bruce Castor revealed that he would be using Democrats’ own words against them when defending Trump against claims that his “dangerous” rhetoric incited the deadly riots at the Capitol on January 6th.

“There’s an awful lot of a tape of cities burning and courthouses being attacked and federal agents being assaulted by rioters in the street cheered on by Democrats throughout the country, and many of them in Washington, using really the most inflammatory rhetoric that’s possible to use,” he said. “But here, when you have the president of the United States give a speech and says you should peacefully make your thinking known to the people in Congress, he’s all of a sudden a villain.”

You can read the rest of the story here.

And:

‘Mad’ Maxine Waters Falsely Claims She ‘Never Glorified Or Encouraged Violence’ Against Trump Allies Even After Seeing Video

+++++++++++++++++ 

Fake news and fake tears.  Everything is fake these days. Even Jobs.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/07/tricky-joe-bidens-family-influence-devine/

And:


++++++++++++



.

No comments: