Monday, September 20, 2021

Humor and Market Reiteration.


















Prior to going and returning from Orlando I posted a lot of meaty items so today I decided to just go humorous and corny. Have a nice weekend.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today's market plunge accords with what I previously wrote about a week ago. Historically September is generally a poor market month and the current decline is what one should expect considering all the negative news and depressing "karma" caused by a president who has proven  to be a disaster.  I am not suggesting Biden start learning to Tweet but it would be nice to see something  come from The White House that was uplifting but I would not hold your breath because he is totally incapable of doing anything positive.

The man has no history of doing much positive, has chosen wrong decisions at every major juncture,
is a closet racist and totally unprincipled. 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

No comments: