Tuesday, July 4, 2017

RIP Sam Hochberger - A Special Friend, Memo Reader and Tennis Buddy.


http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/03/neil-cavuto-rattles-off-a-long-list-of-leftist-violence-the-hypocritical-media-ignores/
+++++++++++++++++++
A dear friend, tennis buddy and fellow memo reader, Sam Hochberger, died this morning.  Sam had valiantly fought cancer for several years.

Sam was a marvelous and avid  tennis player and we had a special kind of relationship.

He despised Trump, having been in the construction business in New York but he also was a conservative and could not fathom the stupidity of liberals so, between tennis and politics, Sam and I had a lot to talk about.

I met Sam when I moved to The Landings and he had wonderful tennis form but, like all of us, had slowed down a bit but he still was able to return most any shot that came his way.

I happened to be playing tennis when I learned of his passing.

Judge Nangle, Sanders Corbit and now Sam have passed on.  All great players, all great people, all special to me.

Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed by all who play in the Corbit round robin on Tuesday and Thursday.

Out of affection for you I will not post anything more in this memo.

Dick
+++++++++++++++++++

No comments: