Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Benefits Of A Schiff Face Impeachment - Lose Our Freedoms Comments From Fellow Memo Readers. Will Romney Become McCain And Gut Trump? Staci's Daddy.










Impeaching through our elected  is a way to stay home so we no longer have to vote and it also is a way to lose our freedoms when there are no high crimes committed but the impeachment is based on two things:

a) an inability to accept the previous election results

and

b) hatred of the candidate because he is boorish and wants to take the elected's power  away and return it to the people from whom it was stolen.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comment from relative and fellow memo reader regarding Trump and Erdogan: "Agreed. Trump’s business instincts won’t serve him in this space. A real estate tycoon does not develop the same instincts as a long-time developing strongman like Erdogan. As such, these two men are playing different games and Trump is getting schooled.

At this stage, Trump needs to luck into some stellar advice and then trust his people to execute. Not as simple today as a year or two ago when you and I first started talking about this inevitable Erdogan problem. Trump’s learning curve is now way behind Erdogan’s in this space and there’s little time to catch up.  J---"

And:

Another from a friend and fellow memo reader who considers herself a loyal deplorable: "All nonsense! I don’t believe the ‘tide’ is turning on Trump. I haven’t been polled at all! Nobody has asked my opinion - not Fox or NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, or any of the ‘reputable’ polling organizations. I was initially a detractor and a Ted Cruz supporter, but I am clearly voting for Trump in 20/20 I believe he will win! He’s the only ‘Republican’ who has stood up to the political bullying and had the fortitude to strike back. If nothing else, he is teaching those noodle spined politicians to stand up and defend their positions instead of cowering behind their future campaigns & sucking their thumbs. 😊
Love your mailings!! C-----"



Finally:

Will Romney replace McCain and lead a subtle parade of wimpy Republicans against Trump?  I would not put it past him.

In the final analysis many "weak knee" politicians "crawl" for the hills when matters get tough because they are more interested in self and the benefits of public office than courageous acts of patriotism, and holding the line discipline.

Obviously if Trump is truly guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors all best are off  but with Schiff head in charge there is no way supporting Judge Gulag is morally justified.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Salena also has an interview wit Zuckerberg. 


Face to Face; My interview with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg
“I think that’s really important for where we are today, to not fall into a monoculture.”

Click here for the full story.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just back from Staci's funeral and her "daddy" gave an unbelievable eulogy.
As he spoke,I asked myself, God Forbid, could I have done so.
I thought I knew Stacy and what this beautiful young girl of only 38 had gone through from the time cancer hit at age 4.  I learned so much more about her, about my own relationship with my own kids.  
Rained the entire trip to Atlanta but the weather cleared and was a beautiful day"weatherize." today.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: