Friday, November 2, 2018

C On My Report Card! The Real Trump.

 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The real Trump. Not the one  Trump Haters and mass media want you to see.? (See 1 below.)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dick
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1) Tree of Life Rabbi Says He Was ‘Surprised’ by President Trump’s Behavior During Pittsburgh Visit


Tree of Life Synagogue Rabbi Jeffrey Meyers said Thursday on CNN’s “New Day” that he was “pleasantly surprised” by President Donald Trump’s warmth and compassion during his visit to Pittsburgh.
“I was privileged to have a private 15 or 20 minutes with the (Trump) family. The president was very warm, very consoling,” Meyers said.
“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘Rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say throughout the time we spent together I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he added.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
About 7 months ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphomatic Leukemia and have been undergoing a chemo therapy protocol which will end Dec. 6, at which time I will go for a pet scan to see what next .

My oncologist tells me I will die with it, not from it and that it is treatable though no curable.

The only outward manifestation is my diminished stamina because my red and white blood cells are not providing normal oxygen.

The nurses are magnificent, professional and up beat, my fellow patients are stoic, have a great sense of humor and remarkable.

Basically I have not skipped a beat.  I pretty much do whatever I want, play tennis, have purposely lost about 27 pounds and go about my normal routine.

The experience is humbling but I am a lucky man.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   

No comments: