Sunday, April 10, 2022

Probably Last Memo For Extended Period And Why.

++++++++++++++++++++++
I am leaving for a GMOA Board meeting today (April 10), returning Monday (April 11) then leaving for Florida, to celebrate Passover, Thursday (April 13,) returning Monday (April 18,) then hip surgery Monday (April 25.)

I have already written and posted memos through April 17th. 

I will return to writing memos some time after our annual North Litchfield vacation May 14 returning May 21. During this period I will also celebrate my 89th birthday.

Though there will be plenty happening during this extended period, I seriously doubt I will be writing much. I have former A.G Burr's book to read and will just spend time recovering.

Again, I wish all the Happiest of Passover's and Easter. 

Stay well. Me


 

No comments: