Friday, March 11, 2022

Blake's "Across Generations" Project and Dagny Turns Ten Today. Reposted Video. More.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
While in Orlando I participated in Grandson Blake's project "Across Generations" at his Maitland School. He interviewed me and gave me a book telling about his interviews of my story and  history. We are in the various pictures below starting with . Decorated Tables In Gymnasium









+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
Meanwhile, Blake's sister, Dagny, turns 10 today!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
I wrote, posted and sent this a week ago and today I heard this video and thought it appropriate to resend:

If I were religious and believed in a deity (God) I would conclude God Is watching.

God is watching whether mankind is willing to rid the world of tyrants or lost all sense of morality, no longer has a collective soul and is willing to allow tyrants to prevail.

I would also conclude, God chose to send us feckless leadership to test whether mankind is willing to take worthy risks.

If mankind is unwilling to checkmate Putin, God will have his answer.  Is Biden the equivalent of Britain’s Chamberlain?

NATO was established to respond to the likes of Putin’s.  The gauntlet has been thrown down. 

God is watching.

AND:


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
History will reveal Obama to be among the worst enemies America ever had:
 Congressmen raise concerns over Iran nuclear deal Bipartisan group of 21 Members of Congress write to Biden.















+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






 

No comments: