Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Elective Hip Surgery Postponed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hip surgery postponed because bronchoscope revealed I have a lung fungus and the risk of an elective operation was  high even though my top notch surgeon was willing to do a block .  The saga of my hip replacement continues. Tennis must wait replaced by  more reading . I started  reading "America and Iran" by John Ghazvinian.  I think you would find it interesting.

I can only say I have excellent doctors who are willing to not lose  both a patient and customer.

Fungi are ubiquitous so I suspect another bronchoscope will be needed to determine is it random or specific to me after another culture.

Popped my bubble because I always saw myself as "cultured." Stay tuned.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 

No comments: