Thursday, February 11, 2016

Still Making Boo Boo's. Someone Throw Me A Bone.

It is obvious from my last several memos I have not yet gotten the hang of working with my new system because I am re-posting items from previous memos.  I apologize and will get the matter under control in due course.

This old dog is having problems learning. Will someone please throw me a bone?
===
I did not post the picture of Hillarious and "Ole Bill" in my previous memo because I believed it to be factual.  I posted it because I believe it revealed the problem they must overcome and which will be difficult because it highlights what people think about their hypocrisy, pandering etc. and the problem they will have because so many have a dour view of their believability.

Is this fair?  Well, they have been around for well over 30 years so the public has had plenty of time to judge them and apparently they must now live with the fact that the "bad mouth' is a reality of their political life.

After all,  they did take White House items when they left the presidency which they subsequently returned etc.

====
Jeff Clark's trading  take on the current market.

Bounces occur even in bear markets. 

Time will tell. (See 1 below.)
===
Dick
========================================================================
1)
The Stock Market's 'Crystal Ball' Just Turned Bullish
By Jeff Clark

Stop worrying about a stock market crash. It isn't going to happen. At least, not yet.

The stock market's "crystal ball" has turned bullish. There's a good chance the S&P 500 will be higher one month from now than where it is today.

As regular readers know, I monitor the price action in theVolatility Index ("VIX") call and put options as a way to predict the stock market's next move. It's like staring into a crystal ball for the market.

The Volatility Index is a measurement of fear in the marketplace. When the VIX is high and rising, investors are scared and traders are bearish. A low and declining VIX indicates strong bullish sentiment and complacency among traders.

But it's the VIX option prices that can tell traders where the VIX is headed, and by extension, where the stock market is headed. And right now, the market's crystal ball is sending traders a bullish signal...
=============================================================

No comments: