Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Getting Ito ff My Chest!



My father always said "Jews are like people, only more so."  This video pretty much sums up his expression: http://youtu.be/sjEXomjpXPU


When the world is threatened, by  "evil doers"  and the threatened cower they look for scapegoats. Jews have always been a convenient group because of their success in adapting.  We have always been seen as an irritant. As anti-Semitism spreads, as it is now, it is only a matter of time before bad things happen.

Obama is currently displaying the lessons he learned attending Rev. Wright's church.

His general display of weakness, his selection of placing incompetents to high positions and his failure to design a successful strategy will lead to increasing tragedies. In fact, they have already begun for anyone with clear vision.

Call me a pessimist but I see and increasingly alarming future until realism, common sense and courage rule.
===

This is an E Mail I received from a dear and long standing friend and fellow memo reader:

"Dick: Below is a link to what I think is an important article.  The author puts his finger on an issue I have been concerned about for some time.  Many politicians (Bernie Sanders in particular) have identified a wealth gap and income inequality as issues for our nation.  Many people think we should “take back our country” from someone or something that has stolen it.  Unemployment is low, yet people are generally dissatisfied or disillusioned.  Why is this?  I believe it is because of the policies of the Federal Reserve.  This article explains why and how that is much better than I have to date.  The author gets off track at points and the reading can be dense, but this is a very, very important article to understand as we wade into the future.  I hope you enjoy it.

P------"

===
Comments from good friends who are also fellow memo readers:

"Great posting today.  Thank you for this hard work that you do.
S----"

This from a dear, long standing friend and fellow Marine and memo reader:

"Hello Dick:  Very interesting, Zahran’s commentary, and amazingly perceptive for a Palestinian; he comes from a group whose self-definition is unappeasable hatred and self-pity. These are hard, discouraging days for friends of Israel, a category which includes all clear-thinking and decent humans.  I can only imagine what the present climate of opinion means for Jews, who must live every day with the ineradicable memories of the horrors that Jew-hatred has led to. It’s almost enough to make me wonder if humanity isn’t so flawed that it WILL disappear (as now-entrenched demographic trends make more likely) and whether such an irrational, prone-to-hatred species as ours doesn’t DESERVE to vanish.
                     
 Despite all that, I hope you’re still finding reasons to get up every morning with a song in your heart.

                      S=="

"Dick - How do I get someone added to your mailing list? - GG"
===
This was sent to me by a very good friend and fellow memo reader.  He received it from a Marine friend.

I do not agree with it completely but should a Muslim define him/herself strictly by the edicts of his/her religion and interprets their religion in a  strict orthodox manner then there is merit to this article.

The one thing I do agree with - freedom is not free. There is a cost to everything.  I have preached this to all my kids all my life.  There is always a cost benefit to everything one does.(See 1 below.)


===
I know I am a heavy and my memos reflect, at times, the heaviness in my heart so I try to mix in humor. These are from Phyllis Diller!

Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age. As your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.
-Phyllis Diller
  

HOUSEWORK CAN'T KILL YOU, BUT WHY TAKE THE CHANCE?
-Phyllis Diller


Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing.
-Phyllis Diller 

The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public.
-Phyllis Diller 
   

Best way to get rid of kitchen odors: Eat out.
-Phyllis Diller
  

I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.
-Phyllis Diller
    

We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years telling them to sit down and shut up.
-Phyllis Diller 
   

Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room.
-Phyllis Diller
     

What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
-Phyllis Diller 
   

The  only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.
-Phyllis Diller
     

His finest hour lasted a minute and a half.
-Phyllis Diller 
   

Old age is when the liver spots show through your gloves.
-Phyllis Diller 


My photographs don't do me justice -they just look like me.
-Phyllis Diller 
  

 I admit, I have a tremendous sex drive. My boyfriend lives forty miles away.
-Phyllis Diller
     

Tranquillizers work only if you follow the advice on the bottle -  keep away from children.
-Phyllis Diller 
  

 I asked the waiter, 'Is this milk fresh?' He said, 'Lady, three hours ago it was grass.'
-Phyllis Diller 


The reason the golf pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing.
-Phyllis Diller
   

You know you're old if they have discontinued your blood type.
-Phyllis Diller
===
 Two men are drinking in a bar.


One says, "Did you know that elks have sex 10 to 15 times a day?"


"Aw crap..," says his friend, "and I just joined the Knights of Columbus!
===
 Dick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)CAN  MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS ?

This is very interesting .  Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so  quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.  
Can a good Muslim be a good American? 
   
This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply: 
   
Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia. 
    
Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran) 
    
Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.  Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day. 
   
Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews. 
   
Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan. 
   
Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 ) 
   
Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt. 
   
Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or   autocratic. 
    
Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names. 
    
Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL  MUSLIMS in this  country. They obviously cannot be both  'good' Muslims  and 'good' Americans.  Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who  understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. 
 
    
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!
 
 
 
 Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.  SO  FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

No comments: