Thursday, May 2, 2024

Off To Florida. More.

Off to celebrate granddaughter Stella's 12th birthday. Return late Monday.





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Pro-Hamas Antics on College Campuses Is Starting to Make Dems Nervous

By Matt Vespa

++++ 

This Isn’t The First Time A Minouche Shafik-Led University Allowed Anti-Semitic Mob To Take Over

++++ 

This is from a campaign letter Trump and his team sent to me listing what he claims he accomplished in his brief 4 years. 

You decide.
 I made America Safe
I kept our adversaries in check
I built the greatest economy in American history
I delivered huge tax cuts and zero inflation
I rebuilt the military
I locked down the border.
I always put America first

What he also could have/should have said:
I took advice from Fauci and shut down the economy which proved both a mistake and an over reaction.  
I also incurred a huge deficit. 
I went overboard in being litigious at times when it underserved my presidency and reflected poorly  on the Oval Office. 

That said, I intend to vote for Trump because he stands heads and shoulders above Biden who is a corrupt, lying, incompetent  scoundrel who deserves to be in jail after what he has done to the office and our nation.
+++

Zuckerberg: "WH put pressure on us to censor the lab leak theory"

Texts between Facebook executives characterize Biden admin as "highly cynical and dishonest"

++++




:



 

No comments: