Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Obama And His Random Choice Of Words! Something Smelly After His Use Of The Word Deli!

Please let me know if you would like to visit The Sav. Classical Academy on Friday, April 17 around 11 am.  As you have heard from me, The Academy is exposing inner city kids to a classical education and doing a remarkable job in the process..

Ben Payne is the headmaster.
===
David Axelrod has published a book about his involvement with Obama and he acknowledges Obama changed his views on gay marriage in order to win the presidency.

I find nothing  extraordinary about the fact that Obama changed his views on matters of principle. That is standard fare for most politicians.

What does disturb me is that Obama lies conveniently and just recently insulted all modern Christianity by equating ISIS with acts committed in  the name of Christ.  When I read this my reaction was how bizarre, how despicable and it simply reconfirmed why I am turned off by virtually everything this man says and does because I do not trust him.

As for Jews ,does Obama find a problem equating 'random' acts  of his Muslim brothers as not specifically directed at Jews? There is something very smelly about Obama's reference to the attack in France on a "deli!"

I own two saddles which I love and display them  in our living room but I do not mount them when company comes over nor do I own or ride a horse. What a disgusting comparison to tell Americans they need to get off their high horse because they are enraged by ISIS' heinous acts. How crude, insensitive and flippant this man who presumes to be our president.

Granted all presidents calculate. They calculate the effect of their words, their acts, even their photo ops and until Obama, Nixon and Johnson were probably among the most calculating during my lifetime but Obama takes the prize. In twisting, torturing and/or denying the truth I fear we are dealing with a twisted mind who seems he wants America to lose.

The fact that Obama lives in an ideological cocoon which prevents him  from defining terrorism by Muslims simply becomes another log on the fire that burns me every time I hear his voice.

A lot of things bug me but nothing really turns me off because I have lived long enough to have seen absorbed and adjusted to it all. I must confess, however, Obama has become my own private pinata.

It should be evident!
===
Now for some humor:

A group of seniors were sitting around talking about all their ailments at the Coffee Club.

"My arms have got so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.
"Yes, I know," said another. "My cataracts are so bad; I can't even see my coffee."
"I couldn't even mark an "X" at election time because my hands are so crippled," volunteered a third.
"What? Speak up! What? I can't hear you,” said one elderly lady.
“I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck,"
 said one, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.
"My blood pressure pills make me so dizzy!" exclaimed another.
"I forget where I am, and where I'm going," said another.
"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.
The others nodded in agreement.
"Well, count your blessings," said a woman cheerfully.
  "Thank God we can all still drive."
===
Dick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: