Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rap On "O"

RAP ON “O”

I’m Barak Obama and I’m sooo cool
Not ‘cause I attended an Ivy League School
I am now president number 44
I whipped Hillary, I despise Limbaugh

During the campaign, my rhetoric soared
I always blamed GW, McCain-Palin, I floored
I made promise after promise, I’d create change
Ten months later, some think me deranged

I began by flying all over creation
Apologizing to the world for our terrible nation
Power is evil, greed, wealth, entrepreneurship bad
I'm the messiah aren’t you glad

My domestic agenda is brilliantly lofty
The trillions I’m spending is not that costly
Change is expensive, wealth must be shared
I’ll spend what it takes, as if I cared

Many of my appointments failed Senatorial muster
So I chose 30 plus Czars, now everyone’s a flutter
I promised honest government and political civility
Now I’m bagged by citizens partying with tea

So whenever I am criticized, I now retort
You’re a racially motivated nasty poor sport
I even wrote a book about being audacious
Now I’m accused of being menadacious

Social justice, health care for all - my goal
Who cares if the deficit becomes four fold
I’m Barak Obama, the chosen one
You won’t recognize America when I’m done

Dick

No comments: