Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Collecting Votes From Friends and Fellow Memo Readers! Sticking It To Israel?

Responses to my announcement I am  running for The Oval Office !

"This person has known you for almost 80 years........Were you Toddlers together?
 
I am all for your candidacy.  Who do I send a check to?
 
Is Bourland your Treasurer or Campaign Manager?
 
Give me some direction.
 
Where do I pick up bumper stickers, yard signs, etc.
 
Can I host a fund raiser for you?
 
Dick, I am with you all the way on this one. L---"

"'I'm voting for you!! D----"

"Bob and I, R voting for u. We think u need a slogan . Love, u"

"I feel really good about having a Jewish President! H-----" (H----- is Christian)

"I will vote for you. Just don't ask for money. Happy healthy new year R------"

"Chris & I agree that TRUMP would be a definite "breath of fresh air".  He has been in the trenches, knows how to deal with people at high levels, and knows how to turn this country around. He will, in due time,  reveal more information/game plans on fixing the problems and disasters the "anti-Christ" has brought on intentionally to destroy America a bit at a time.  We need the strength, passion, guts, and perseverance of Trump.  Only he can help us make America Great Again!  F___.  PS.  DICK, you'd make a mighty good VP! F---"

"going to read your qualifications first. O===="

"We are for you so be sure you have our vote.  Could think of no one running we would rather have as President.  Go Get em.  

You also have our best wishes for the New Year and may you be successful in your endeavors.  We think you have an ace in Lynn being at your side.! E-----"






No comments: